Job Title: Software Dev Engineer II TEST- SDET
Duration: 4 months
Location: SanFrancisco, CA Remote -Only west coast
Overview: TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators. It offers merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third party sellers.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- Automation scripting
- Android experience or ios
- Skilled in UI automation development for mobile platforms.
- Build functional UI automated solutions to test systems, services, and applications for Mobile devices.
- Champion the quality of features in our development pipeline using automated tests, reporting defects derived through automation on features and release candidates.
- Actively contributes to automation of regression testcase backlog burn-down.
- Help resolve build-test pipeline issues.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against fast-paced schedules.\
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with the ownership of software project testing: demonstrated experience in writing and utilizing high-quality automation to solve test problems.
- Skilled in UI automation development for mobile platforms. Strong Android/iOS Test automation experience using test frameworks like Espresso, XCUITest.
- Hands-on experience working with CI build test pipelines, Jenkins, bash or any Scripting experience would be helpful.
- Software QA automation experience working with at least one programming language such as: Java, Swift, Python.
- Worked on test frameworks, test tools, and test case automation for medium/large components, applications, device software, or services, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and automation tools, with demonstrated QA experience
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining tests and automated test frameworks
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and drive.
- Burning back logs,
- Person who has worked on UI automation framework
- Java language, Java based framework
- Expresso or UI automator test frameworks they work in
- This is specifically for Android, open to iOS or swift based experience
- Integrate tools, familiarity with Jenkins
- help with test pipeline
Story Behind the Need – Business Group & Key Projects:
Very flexible, Books and Books discovery, very unique part, understand a lot about authors, and book
Day to day:
Understand test cases and start automating, cut down on manual tests, and look at current pipeline and where to optimize. Burn down on back log, automating
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition:
Goodreads lots of opportunity to influence product, not mundane whatsoever, are churning and building a lot of new UIs, able to own quality, and creative/customer focused. More of a start up mentality
Insisting on highest standards, and developer for short, dive deep, as