Job Title: Software Dev Engineer II
Duration: 3 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Overview: TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators. It offers merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third party sellers.
Top 3 must-have hard skills
- front-end technology experience
- AWS experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- Strong architectural & system design skills in Java, C#, Scala, Python or other high-scale programming language.
- Experienced driving ambiguous problem areas in existing or new software initiatives.
- Proven experience solving complex architecture and business problems with solutions that are extensible, simple, or optimal.
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations - Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and making them more effective software engineers.
Services to be Performed:
- Own the development of the API/Unit testing and build test automation framework for all the new projects .
- Own & develop test cases
- Work with development teams and customers to distill key functionality of the features.
- Run weekly stand ups and own sprint planning for the team.
Story Behind the Need – Business Group & Key Projects:
Main focus is on building software applications, the team deals with a mix of projects, and the work tends to vary.
Interaction w/ Team: In this role, there will be some collaboration with team members however, there will be a good amount of working independently with minimal supervision. This candidate will receive guidance and direction, but will be expected to be able to take the advice and work independently
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition-
- This role will allow a candidate to come in and explore; to be able to pick up a project from the beginning and start learning from it; Learning something completely new, which will broaden their experience.
- This gives the candidate opportunity to get hands on experience with different AWS technologies, which can enhance the candidates resume
- If candidate does not have experience with Java and at least one of other front-end technologies.
- If candidate is considered a Legacy technologist they won’t be a good for the job
Bias for action
- Being able to deliver results
- Taking ownership to ensure items/projects are getting done in a timely manner
- What the candidate has accomplished in the short period of time while on assignment
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.