Job Title: Software Dev Engineer III
Duration: 6 months
Location: Bellevue, WA- Virtual USA
Overview: TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our Client is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators. It offers merchandise and content purchased for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers.
Job Description –
Motivator: AMZL has built a model package delivery carrier that is bigger than FedEx. Been running it on Excel
-Making new Excels all the time and Dev Engineers are not able to keep up
-How do we get to a place where we are able to keep up?
-These individuals will help get out from under the immediate needs to help with the longer-term planning.
- Database Platforms- Relational Database Experience- 2 Years
- Miscellaneous- Distributed Systems Architectu- 4 Years
- Miscellaneous- Web Testing- 2 Years
- Operating Systems/APIs- Linux- 1 Year
- Specialties- OO Programming- 4 Years
- Specialties- Reporting/OLAP/DW- 1 Year
- Python- 1-2 years
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Web Architecture, Cloud Architecture
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.