As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, implementation, and improvement of systems, services and processes that deploy, update, and maintain infrastructure supporting the Client Digital network. In collaboration with network engineering teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that our operations are scalable and continuous, employing innovative methods for rapid provisioning and deployment of infrastructure, and advancing reliable monitoring, management, and reporting solutions.
1. Design and implement a production-ready, continuous delivery pipeline for a target application or component that demonstrates DevOps tooling within an organization’s data center.
2. Establish prototypical DevOps team and begin to seed practices and values native to DevOps.
3. Automation capable of releasing software into Production in regular time interval or better versus quarterly timeline.
4. A continuous delivery tool chain MVP (minimum viable product) for production-ready applications
5. A working, cross-functional team skilled in DevOps and continuous delivery practices
6. Design and implement an automated deployment tool chain to demonstrate DevOps and continuous delivery.
7. Key inputs in building source code merging and branching strategy. Setup blueprint project in GitLab based on new process &standards
8. Hands-on experience in planning and implement in building DevOps pipeline. Design and automate the build pipeline. Work with developers and release management to design and implement delivery pipelines.
Build and CI/CD tools (Preferred: Gitlab /GitLab Continuous Integration (CI)/Azure DevOps Source. Other Tools: Jenkins,)
Configuration Management Tools (Puppet and Ansible)
Infrastructure as Code Tooling(Terraform)
Coding against APIs & Framework (REST API / Web API (MS ASP.Net) / MVC / AngularJS) and manipulating structured data (JSON, XML, etc.)
Windows administration and core services
Experience in Agile
Experience in Public / Private Cloud
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
2. 6+ years of infrastructure and operations management experience at a global scale.
3. 6+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup, and recovery.
4. Broad experience in the data center, networking, storage, server, Linux, and cloud technologies.
5. Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning, including familiarity with different upgrade models.
6. Demonstrable experience with executing, or being involved of, a complete end- to-end project lifecycle.