TekWissen the group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world.
Job Title: Project Analyst
Location: Berkshire United Kingdom
Duration: 3 months
Job Type: Contract
Work Type: On-Site
- Coordinate assigned workstreams within a project, which may cover application enhancements, identity management, integration or analytics. Provide specific leadership within the project on Power BI (requires PowerBI experience)
- The role exists to progress a SaaS solution used to digitally enable our Client Supply Excellence (MSE) initiative.
- MSE consists of a set of pillars, each bringing best practices for reducing losses in a Client factory (safety, scrap, downtime etc.). Although not a requirement, some understanding of Food or FMCG manufacturing would be a benefit.
- The analyst will coordinate assigned Sprints within the project, receiving general direction from a Project Manager and Product Owner.
- Workstreams may include SaaS application enhancements, identity management improvements, integration of data sources.
- There will be a specific, but not exclusive, focus on analytics, where this role will act as the overall lead for the project. Requires a year or more of PowerBI experience, ideally with some experience of Azure data lakes.
- The role does not have financial responsibility for assigned workstreams but will need to collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure the project remains on budget, for example escalating any risks.
- The role will work with specialist Digital teams, our SaaS vendor and Client factories around the world, therefore strong interpersonal skills are critical.
At this point it is expected that the role will be home based although there may be very occasional needs to travel to a Client site.
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity.