Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Teams (Product Manager, Product Designer, Developer) to develop a deep understanding of the business requirements, test case design and execution.
- Develop automated suites for execution, creating data-driven tests with reusable components, improve test code coverage, analyzing test results, reporting defects and track for closure
- Debug existing code to fix errors/improve stability and efficiency of scripts, framework maintenance.
- Adopting best industry practices and new technologies to improve quality and reduce maintenance of test solutions
- Proficient in .Net and Selenium, Visual studio
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development and test lifecycle principles
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing Automation frameworks with reusable components
- Must have exposure to technologies/practices: SOAP and REST API, SQL/Oracle, CI-CD DevOps principles, GitLab.
Desirable Skills: Behavior Driver Development Model, Specflow.
Experience: 5-8 years of solid hands-on experience in .Net & Automated software testing.
Work Location (Location & Site): Bangalore, India