• Work in fast paced, agile/scrum development in delivering integrated software products collaborating with different teams.
• Develop product features in adherence to spec as per design, security, and quality standards following Agile/Scrum practices
• Participate in design, specs, and code reviews with team/stakeholders to bring value add and constructive inputs.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams towards feature development.
• Planning and schedule estimation of high-level requirements.
• 6+ years of software development experience in C/C++ programming.
• Strong hands-on experience in data structures, multi-threading, IPC, and socket programming.
• Good understanding of protocols like REST, SNMP, WMI, WSMAN, IPMI.
• System calls, kernel space understanding and programming experience in Linux/ESXi/Windows OS
• Strong debugging skills
• Memory profiling hands-on experience with tools like Valgrind, DoctorMemory, PurifyPlus.
• knowledge in security analysis tools like Fortify, Coverity, CheckMarx, Blackduck.
• Hands-on experience in software development tools like JIRA/GITHUB/SVN/Code Collaborator/Jenkins.
• Excellent team player who prioritize team’s goals first.
• Excellent written and verbal communication for effective collaboration across global teams.
• Agile mindset to quickly adapt to changes.
• BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PHD in Computer/IT.
• Experience in device driver development.
Experience in Systems Management Domain.