8+ years Microsoft .Net Web (Angular) Developer
• 8+ years of experience in leading large design efforts and coordinating leading team of 5 or more members
• Designing high proficient and available Application
• Good with HLD and LLD
• .Proficient on .Net technologies – WebApplication
• Web Services (Web Api and WCF, restful service)
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using TeamCity, Jenkins or similar Tool
• Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit, MS Tests or similar Testing Framework)
• Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
• Microservices Architecture
Good to have:
• Creating and Distributing Nuget Packages
• Exposure to Message Broker Design
• Exposure to Docker Containers
• Exposure to Atom Electron
• Exposure to Cloud(AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or any similar Cloud Offerings)
• Exposure to NoSql database (MongoDb, Redis and similar)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidate will join cross-functional team focused in the Sales Organization. Responsible for leading the feature team and own overall responsibility of the release, analysing existing architecture and suggest improvements, also responsible for Development/Maintenance, new architecture development.
• Primary expert within Offline Sales Organization to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials.
• Contributes to project success by providing technical leadership on assigned projects.
• Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects.
• Writes technical architecture and solutions
• Translates technical solutions based on end user’s needs and feasibility.
• Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
• Evaluates vendor products and prepares recommendations.
• Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
• Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications on the Dell technical environment.
• Participates in project estimation.
• Provides project knowledge and expertise to the DCS and Dell IT organization.
• Identifies and escalates issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate teams together to solve challenge/issue, etc.
• Prioritizes workload and accomplishes assignments on time, ensuring deliverables are high quality.
• Prepares and conducts technical instruction and mentoring for team members and rollout room staff.