TekWissen is a multi-national staffing, recruiting, and technology consulting company with offices located in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and India. We're a company that prides itself on our commitment to an inclusive culture that honors authenticity, diversity, and out-of-the-box thinking. We live open communication by building authentic relationships, we celebrate each other's successes and come together through our commitment to serving others.
Our team members are like family, and we believe in helping everyone achieve their career goals through personal and professional development. We provide continuous training, upskilling, and mentoring to support promotional opportunities for our team members. We are always looking to add talented, motivated professionals to our team through opportunities that range from entry-level to experienced professionals.
· Regular in-depth training workshops to help you master the recruitment industry and develop your skills
· Generous PTO, Health and Wellness Benefits
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and even pet insurance is available
· Company sponsored events and social gatherings. We work hard and we play hard!
· Competitive commission structures and other bonus incentives
· A Helpful support team, smart resources and the latest recruiter tools, at your disposal
· Join our family of mixed cultures and backgrounds. We do not judge, we connect.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue for the sales team and ensuring the delivery of quality candidates for any open requisition received from our clients. Associate Account Manger will work directly with the business development team to engage with clients to understand all open job requirements as well as coordinate recruitment efforts with our offshore delivery office. Associate Account managers will proactively search for new accounts while also strengthening relationships within existing accounts to increase account value. Associate Account Managers will join a team of professionals working in a fast paced, team environment as part of our growing Direct Sales division. Successful candidates will be eager to learn, possesses a can-do attitude and have great customer service, interpersonal and sales skills.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage end client related daily sales activities such as: requirement qualification and prioritization, coordination and follow up with client for interviews, obtaining feedback on candidate interview and active client interactions with the goal of getting a placement
· Actively search for new accounts and opportunities
· Participate in client intake calls to understand hard and soft skills required for each requisition
· Develop, maintain and manage relationships with TekWissen recruitment delivery team to ensure all requirements are properly covered
· Perform pre-submission interview and screening calls with candidates to ensure candidates match the job description and hiring manager requirements
· Coordinate candidate interviews with client and ensure candidate readiness and availability prior to interview. Perform post interview follow up calls to gather feedback
· Actively recruit candidates for difficult to fill requisitions or high priority positions that require additional support
· Engage with placed candidates monthly to gather work-experience feedback, learn about the client work-environment and maintain positive working relationship
· Develop and expand relationships with end clients and candidates to foster relationship of trust and expertise in field
· Perform detailed updates on all internal tracking systems to ensure Service, Delivery and Sales teams are aligned
· Submit weekly status reports to hiring manager and sales team to show progress against open opportunities
· Ensure required levels of recruiting support and sales coverage are met so the Company meets and exceeds KPIs
· Demonstrate behavior that promotes team work and reduces conflict. Ensure compliance with work rules and corporate policies
· Full lifecycle account management. Uncapped commission earned on any new business or existing business closed
· Experience with outlook / O365 technology suite or similar technologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with evolving priorities and initiatives
· Excellent documentation and follow up skills
· Ability to work independently and think critically to solve problems
· Customer focused and collaborative mindset